Do you have what it takes to provide leadership and direction to our farm operation staff and drive implementation of operational decisions on the ground across different Farmcrowdy Project Sites? There is an opportunity for you;
Farmcrowdy is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Farm Operations
Contract duration: Permanent
- Assist the Chief Operations Officer with long-term planning, and play a contributory role in development of the Farm Projects across different locations
- To conduct feasibility & viability studies of all Farmcrowdy Projects
- Set-up agreed KPIs for each of the Farm Projects
- Perform long and short-term project management to optimize farm profit and minimize loss
- To co-ordinate management of all farm operations. This will include but not limited to Crop production and Livestock production
- Work in strong collaboration with the Technical Field Specialist(s), Farm Managers, Farm Supervisors, Extension Officers etc. to ensure the overall high performance and smooth running of the farm.
- Through direct reports, manage the day-to-day operation of the farm to ensure resources are deployed where there is greatest need on the day.
- Contribute to monitoring overall farm performance, analyze performance data to develop insights, and implement decisions made
- To create a stable Project Farms workforce by providing leadership for effective management of the staff and operations of the region.
- To provide coaching and training on developing production management programmes which will enhance profitability
- Facilitate Training programs; Develop and Deliver appropriate training to both Farm Managers and Farm Extension Workers; Coordinate training needs assessment
- Financial Reports on all Farming activities
- Conflict Resolution
- Compile and Control Yearly Budgets for all Farm Projects
- Liaise and interact with Farmers’ co-operatives/ Farming communities located within the region.
For core competencies and details on how to apply, visit Farmcrowdy’s career page via www. http://www.farmcrowdy.com/careers and send in your CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com, with the subject title as Senior Manager, Farm Operations.
Application Deadline: Not Specified