Nominations are open for 2019 Takeda Young Entrepreneurship Award that will be given to the individuals who are pursuing the most creative and promising projects with a high potential for enhancing the well being of people at the site.
The Award targets young entrepreneurs or entrepreneurial individuals who challenge technological or social needs in the real world. The Takeda Foundation believes that the challenging activities of young individuals trying to address real technological and social needs will lead to the creation of goods and services that enhance the well-being of people throughout the world, which is the mission of the Foundation.
The Takeda Foundation awaits the nominations or self-applications of young individuals who challenge technological or social needs to enhance the well being of people throughout the world.
- The Takeda Foundation will select the Best Entrepreneur and 5 Entrepreneurs.
- The recipient of the Best Entrepreneur Award will receive a diploma, plaque and monetary prize of 1,000,000 Japanese yen.
- Each recipient of the Entrepreneur Award will receive a diploma, plaque and a monetary prize of 200,000Japanese yen.
- Anyone who is under 40 years old as of April 1, this year, regardless of gender, affiliation, and nationality are eligible to apply.
- Any fields that can improve the well being of people are considered to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
Deadline: 28 June 2019