Applications are open for COSEF Fellowship program to provide placement for undergraduates and graduates in East Africa in COSEF’s portfolio companies to learn practical skills and hence become confident, reliable team players sought after by employers.
The program is addressing the problem of critical skills gap in East Africa by equipping youth with life and work readiness skills needed in the job market.
- The program is currently accepting applications from undergraduates or graduates who have pursued or are pursuing Diploma, Bachelors or Masters in Business Management, preferably Agribusiness Management, to work with their portfolio agro-processing company.
- Candidates should be based in Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania or Rwanda.
- Candidates should be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply
- Submit covering letter and resume at the address given on the website.
- The letter should answer the questions below:
- What skills and qualities will you bring to the company?
- What do you hope to gain from the company?
- For how long can you work with the company? (minimum 2 months)
- When are you available to start work?
For more information, please visit http://cosefuganda.org/events-page/apply-for-our-fellowship/